YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the entire world where content is searched and viewed in the form of videos. Now the internet has become so fast that having YouTube applications on every person’s mobile has become a very common thing and every person definitely watches YouTube in their daily routine.
When you are watching any video on YouTube, it definitely comes to your mind that how can we download this video so that if we do not have internet, then we can watch this video very easily. Or there are many times that when we are watching videos on YouTube, we like some videos very much and we think that we will watch these videos in our free time and at that time we try to know how we can download this YouTube video
So in this article, I am going to teach you how you can download any YouTube video and watch that video on YouTube anytime without the internet.
- Open YouTube application on your mobile
- Click on the video you want to download
- Click on the “Download” button if you want to download this video and want to watch this YouTube video without the internet in your free time.
- This video will be downloaded at an ultra-fast speed in a few seconds.
- Go to the home page of YouTube and here you will see the “Library” button, click on it.
- Click on the “Download” folder, all the YouTube videos that you have downloaded, you will find in this folder.
- Now this video has been downloaded and you can watch this video anytime without the internet
YouTube video downloading settings you should do
- On the top right corner, you will see “three dots”, click on it and then click on “Settings”.
- Here you will see the “Download over Wi-Fi only” button. If you want YouTube videos to be downloaded only over WiFi Internet then you can turn on this option
Read More Articles: