Most of the time you may be wondering how you get a reply from some people who are not online at the time when you massage them, When you get such reply’s you may think that they themselves have replied by any way, not letting you know that they are online at that particular point of time.
In simple word’s you think that they are making fool of you. Isn’t it!?
But you are wrong! They use a chat-bot, An auto-reply feature on the WhatsApp application, That allows the user’s to send a fixed written massage on behalf of them to the person who messages them at the time when they are not available or not online (depending upon what feature you use).
It’s a great feature for those who want or have some requirements for someone who can reply to the messages they receive, in their absence.
Most of the time you may not be available for replying to the messages you receive. Because it’s not possible for anyone to take their smartphone everywhere you go.
You may be in the bathroom or can be doing some other work, and there may be some people out there who get offended by not getting your reply on time.
In this case, a chatbot can get your work done!
Yes! you can set WhatsApp Auto-Replay according to the type of massage you receive, and the reply you want to send to them.
Today in this article I’m going to teach you how you can set WhatsApp Auto-Replay in just a few simple steps.
- Open the Play Store and download WhatsApp Auto-Reply. you can also download it through the given link here.
- After installation you will get a pop-up on your screen, asking you for your phone’s notification permission. Click on “ok“
- After that, a new interface will open, enable the toggle button next to “Auto-Reply for whats“.
- After you enable it, a pop-up will flash on your screen, Allow it.
- Come back to the Auto-Reply for whats Application. On the interface, you will see “tap (+) to add conversation name and their reply.
- Click on the plus icon and add any of your WhatsApp contact to whom you want to send auto-reply, and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your contact will be added on the interface, Now enable the toggle button next to it. (you can add as many contacts’s as you need according to your requirements or you can set a general message which will be sent to everyone in the contact).
- Now enable the toggle button on the top right corner next to “Auto-reply for all massages“.
- After enabling, an auto-reply will start on your WhatsApp. Now you need to add a massage, that will be sent to the person automatically when they massage you.
For that, you need to click on the pencil icon.
- After then a pop-up will open where you have to add the message you want to send automatically to your contacts. After you add it, click on the “Submit” button.
- your auto-reply is enabled.
- You can also set the specific replies to specific massage. For that, you have to click on the (+) icon.
- After then a new interface will appear where you can add specific replies to specific keywords. the first line is for the messages you receive, and the second line is for the reply you want to send to them. After you add massages click on the “Submit” button.
- Your WhatsApp Auto-Reply is set, now you can enjoy your company.
So these were some simple steps to set WhatsApp Auto-Reply.
Hope you find this article helpful.
Read More Articles:
- How to Lock WhatsApp Without any Third-Party Application
- How to Enable YouTube Incognito Mode in Mobile