Whatsapp Messenger is an American freeware, cross-platform centralized messaging and voice-over-IP service owned by Facebook incorporation, with an active user base of 1.5 billion and a total of 5 billion downloads, allow users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other content.
According to studies on average 65 billion messages are sent and received on WhatsApp on daily basis. Yes! Your message is also a part of this huge number.
We use WhatsApp daily as a part of our life, in our day-to-day activities, regarding studies, sharing information, and other delicate activities, that must be secured and must stay away from anybody’s reach. Also in our home many times we have some private chats with peoples that we don’t want our family members to see, and for security purpose, we use any third-party application for applying a lock on our WhatsApp, that actually risk our data at the global level.
Your data is your wealth and you must not let anyone use it for their benefit in any way or any mean. For more information on data theft, you can read 3 Ways that Social Media is a Data Breach Risk
But do you know that you can also lock your WhatsApp with no third-party application? Today I will show you how you can put a lock on WhatsApp without any Third-Party Application, in just a few simple steps.
- Open your smartphone and tap on the WhatsApp icon on your screen.
- Click on three dot’s on the top right corner of your screen
- Click on the Settings option
- Click on Account
- Click on Privacy
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Fingerprint lock” option.
- The lock option will be disabled, enable it.
- It will ask you to touch the fingerprint sensor.
- Touch the sensor ones and it will enable the fingerprint lock on your WhatsApp. It will ask you for the sleep time (Automatically lock). set it according to your need, and you are done with the process.
These were some simple steps to put a lock on your WhatsApp without using any third-party application.
Read More Article: