Facebook is one of the leading social media platforms on the web now a day’s. It is also a parent company of some other leading social media platforms like Instagram and Whatsapp. It is an American-based company that was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with the name “Facemash” or “Hot or Not” in the year 2004 on 4th February, later he changed its name from “Facemash” to “Facebook”.
Read Also: How to Hide WhatsApp Chat
Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms on the globe nowadays with an active user base of 2.8 billion per month ( according to 31 December 2020). It is available in more than 100 country’s of the world, which supports more than 110 languages across the globe.
If you have a smartphone and basic internet connectivity. That you have! Then I don’t think so that you don’t know about Facebook. And if you are reading this article, then you also must have an account on Facebook.
Read Also: How to Invite People to Like Facebook
Many times in your social media journey, you must be facing some privacy issue regarding AAP lock or choosing who can see your story or post, and many more. Hiding your mutual friends on Facebook is also a part of it.
So today in this article I will guide you through some steps that How to Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook…
But before that, if you are facing a problem in putting a lock on your WhatsApp application then you must read our article on How to lock WhatsApp without any third-party application.
So let’s begin with today’s article on How to Hide Mutual Friends On Facebook.
- Open Facebook on your Smartphone. I don’t think so that I need to explain its appearance you are all familiar with its appearance.
- Tap the ≡ menu which is located at the top-right corner of the screen. This will display the menu tab on your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the “Settings and Privacy” option which is located at the bottom of the menu tab above the “Log Out” option, as shown in the picture.
- click on the “Settings” option in the drop-down menu, which opens after you tap on the “Setting and Privacy” option.
- Click on “Privacy Settings“
- Click on “Who can see your friends list“. which is in the sub-category of the “How People Find and Contact You” header.
- It must be public, click on “Only me“. and Now you are done with the process.
So this was the article on How to Hide Mutual Friends On Facebook. Hope you find this article helpful.
Read More Articles: