Voot application is a video platform that was launched in India in 2016 and has over 40000 video content available.
Videos on the Voot application are available in Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, and Tamil. And at the same time, you also get the content of MTV, Nickelodeon, and Colors on the Voot application. A lot of people use the Voot application to watch their favorite serial or movies. But you will be aware that you cannot download any video on that Voot application.
I was getting a lot of messages on my Instagram that how to download Voot videos on my mobile. A lot of people can see their favorite serial on the Vote application but can not download them
But in this article, I am going to teach you how you can download any of your favorite videos/movies absolutely free from the vote application. If you liked the How to Download Voot Videos article of mine, you must check more articles on my website as well.
- Go to Google and Type “Videoder Video Downloader” or you can direct download from here
- Install “Videoder Video Downloader” on your mobile
- When you open the application, a Voot icon will appear in front of you, click on it.
- The video content of the boot application will appear in front of you, you will be seeing three lines on the top left corner, click on it.
- Tap on “Login“
- You have to login using one of these options
- After logging in you have to come back and you have to open the video which you want to download in your mobile gallery.
- Below the video you will see the download icon, click on it
- Here you will see the video download link, you have to click on the link above the quality in which you want to download the video.
- Tap on “Start Download“
- Video Downloading from the Voot application has started, shortly after, the video will start showing in your mobile gallery.
Read More Articles: