Telegram is an application with the help of which you can send a message to anyone and these messages are encrypted end to end. In today’s article, we will learn that how you can hide your mobile number in your Telegram account.
we use our mobile number to create a Telegram account But sometimes it can happen that we do not want our mobile number to be shown to anyone else. So we will discuss how to hide your mobile number in your Telegram account.
- Open Telegram application on your mobile
- On the left corner, you will see three lines, you have to click on them.
- Click on “Settings“
- Open “Privacy and Security“
- Here you will see the “Phone Number” option, you have to “Click” on it.
- You will see this Option on “Everybody” but you have to change it to “NoBody“
- After Change it to “Nobody“, you have to click on the “Right” option given above and save it
- Now no one can see your mobile number in your account
Read More Article: