When you visit any website, sometimes you find the fonts shown on that website very good, and in your mind, it is sure that what will be the name of these fonts.
In this article, we will learn how you can find out about the fonts shown on any website and how to know their name. For this, you do not need to download any software on your computer, just follow some simple steps shown in this article and you can easily get information about what font is used on a website.
- Open Google in Google Chrome browser and type “WhatFont“
- In the search result, you have to open the first website by clicking on it.
- This is the Google Chrome extension and you have to Install it in your browser by clicking on “Add to Chrome”.
- It will ask you for some permissions to install, you have to click on “Add Extension“.
- WhatFont extension has been successfully installed in your browser, you can see a WhatFont Icon on the top right corner now you can find out what font is used on a website.
- Now you visit any website like I am visiting arshmaan.com now because I want to know about the fonts shown on this website.
- Now you have to click on the WhatFont icon on the right top corner
- Now you have to move your computer mouse over any font and you will get to know about that fonts.
Read More Article:
- 5+ Fresh Website Ideas for 2021 that Make you Millionaire
- How to Earn Money from Telegram in 2021
- How to Compress Image Size in Mobile