How to Delete Shaadi Account – Finding the right life partner is a tough task to do, it takes much and much effort to find someone you can rely on for the rest of your life. The traditional way of finding people is a long, time-consuming, and a bit frustrating job to do. And it doesn’t even guarantee that you will find someone you need or want.
In such a situation internet come’s in command. You can find the perfect match you want based on your like and dislike’s, wants, desires, look, qualifications or any other requirement you think that your partner must-have. There are many dating and matrimonial sites that you can use for your purpose of finding a life partner.
- Read Also: How to Hide WhatsApp Chat
Finding a partner online or finding someone you want to date online is a little complex process, and if you are facing trouble in finding people online you must read our article on “Top 5 Free Online Dating Sites in India without Registration.” In this we have talked about some points you must keep in mind before getting to online date, or before starting your online dating journey. And also we have mentioned a list of the top five online dating sites that will help and guide you on your online dating journey.
But wait! why are you reading this article?.
Let me guess! If you have clicked on this article with the title ” How to Delete Shaadi account” you must have completed the above process. And if you are completed with the above process, I must be wasting your time on the above shit.
So without any further delay, let’s jump right into today’s article on How to Delete Shaadi’s account.
So today’s article is on How to Delete Shaadi com account. so for deleting your Shaadi account, first of all, you have to…
- Open the Shaadi app on your smartphone. and log in from the account you want to delete
- Now click on the “My Shaadi” icon located at the bottom left, as shown in the picture below.
- Scroll down and click on the “Help and support” option. It will redirect you to a new page.
- Click on “Profile and Photos“
- Now click on “I want to hide or delete my profile” as shown in the picture.
- A new tab will open, here you will find “Hide my profile” and “Delete my profile“. Click on “Delete my profile” to delete Shaadi account.
- Now you are done with the process, your Shaadi account will be deleted within 30 days after you submit your request to delete your Shaadi account. Simply log out and don’t log in to your account again during this period.
If you are finding trouble or don’t want to use your smartphone Shaadi app for this process, then you can simply click on the given link https://bit.ly/2QL2Dqr and repeat the process after logging in.
So this was the article on How to Delete Shaadi account. Hope you find this article helpful.
Read More Articles: