If you want to check the traffic of any website, how much monthly traffic comes on that website, and from which country do people visit that website the most, or anything else that you want to know about any website
So you can read this article completely because in this article I am going to tell you about a Google Chrome extension that you can install in your browser and get complete information about any website very easily and with the help of this chrome-extension you can check the domain authority of any website, traffic, backlinks and much more.
- Open Google in Google Chrome Browers and Type “UberSuggest Chrome Extension” or Click here
- Open the first website shown in the search result.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button as this will start downloading this chrome extension and it will be installed in your Google Chrome browser.
- Once installed, this “UberSuggest” will be visible on the right top corner of your Google Chrome browser.
- Open any website whose you want to check traffic like I am opening amazon.in
- Click on the “UberSuggest Icon” icon looking at the right top corner.
- The full analytics of amazon.in has been opened on your screen, in which the monthly traffic backlinks domain authority is showing everything
If you want to check the monthly traffic, backlinks, domain authority of any website, then simply you have to open that website in your Google Chrome browser and when that website will open, then click on the icon of UberSugest, and the complete information about that website will be revealed to you.
Read More Article:
- How to Find Out What Font is Used on a Website
- 5+ Fresh Website Ideas for 2021 that Make you Millionaire
- 6 Best WordPress Plugins Blast Your Website To The Next Level (ALL are FREE)